Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Moving right along!

Things are moving right along on the dossier front! We had our first homestudy visit Sunday and we have the second one tonight and the final one will be a week from today! I am so shocked that they are getting it done so fast but I am not complaining. This time has not been as bad as the first adoption. It seemed to take so much longer to get everything together for the dossier. But some how or another I am pretty much DONE with our dossier for Warren! I have checked and rechecked to make sure everything is done because I feel like I am forgetting something, but I am not! We just have to finish up these visits and the social worker has to do our child abuse clearances and get our letters of recommendation back and then we send off for our I800.
Jaden was a real show off for our first homestudy visit. The SW asked if she was excited about her baby brother and she said no! because he will take her toys! Nice! Leave it to Jaden!
Unfortunatly we have no pictures of Warren to post and I hate to do post without pictures so I took pictures of our paperwork from Mississippi! They were awesome because I got it all back less than a week after I sent it! Lets hope Ohio can do it just as fast!

1 comment: