Thursday, March 8, 2012

FINALLY!!!

Well our homestudy is finally at our agency to be checked before it goes to immigration! So the homestudy agencies little mess up only cost us a little less than a week. Not too bad. I am just glad that I asked out social worker about it all or I guess we would still be waiting! Love my social worker but I am not in love with the agency for the homestudy. But once again its not like we had a choice since there are only two Hague accredited agencies in Ohio that we could choose from. So I am hoping in the next week or two we can send off our I800. One more step closer to our little guy!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! Who is your agency? We had issues with ours so I wonder if we aren't with the same agency.
    We are barely one step ahead of you (have our fingerprint appt. next week) so maybe we'll travel at the same time!

    ReplyDelete