Monday, May 14, 2012

Dossier complete!!!

I am so relieved to say that my Dossier is now finished! As a matter of fact it is on the way to Colorado right now and the agency should have it by 10:30 tomorrow! I am so relieved to be done. Now we will wait for our agency to send our Dossier to China. (I have high hopes that will be Friday!) Of course I had to take pictures of all the paperwork that I have been working on for the last few months!
And of course I had to take a picture of Jaden holding all the paperwork in the Fed-ex envelope before it left our hands!
Oh and one last picture of Jaden after she ate the Kit Kat she got for being so good while mommy made a million copies of the dossier!
And now I am going to sit back and relax for a few days! I think I deserve it!

2 comments:

  1. woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one of the best feelings!!! enjoy it before the obsession for LOA consumes you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! We sent ours yesterday for 10:30 a.m. delivery today! It's "on FedEx vehicle for delivery" as I type this!!! :)

    Friday?? REALLY???? Please keep me posted! That would be AMAZING!!!! I am hoping for next Friday!

    It's a great feeling! I cried leaving the FedEx office!! Such an emotional journey.

    ReplyDelete