Monday, November 5, 2012

Medical appointment

Today we had Warren's medical appointment.  Rusty didn't go to Jaden's and he got out of warren's too!  Thank God for Betty!  Today we learned he is not a fan of doctors at all.  They don't even have to touch him to make him scream.  
The medical is at a new place which is much nicer, think AC and plenty of room!  They are moving the Consulate next year and it will be right next door!  
After the medical we came back to the hotel for pizza and a nap!  Most of the families went on the Pearl River cruise but we have done it and once is more than enough!  We decided to look around and then at the buffet where we got filet!  It was great!  
Tomorrow we are going to the safari park!  I can't wait!  
Warren is great!  He wants to be the life of the party!  He Loves bath time and would take 3 in one day if I let him!  He speaks a good bit but I have no clue what he is saying!  Tonight he was singing and dancing, so cute!  He is very loud though.  He loves being outside in his stroller.  He loves kisses and hugs.  He loves his sister too!  
Jaden is doing great but she is ready to go back to Ohio.  Last night I was getting ready for bed and I heard Jaden tell Warren " Stand here and I am going to run and knock you down!" I stopped that.  They are playing more together now.
I am ready to go home.  I need my bed and I am tired of just watching CNN!  American tv is hard to find here!  Just 5 more sleeps and we will be on our way!
And I promise I am taking tons of pictures, over 900 so far but I am having problems posting them!  There are a few new ones now!

No comments:

Post a Comment